Thursday, February 25, 2010

I have a mural on my building and would like to protect if from graffiti Can anyone suggest a clear coat ?

The mural is about 500 sq feet and was paint about 4 months ago. I have a feeling that one day Im going to come into work and see graffit all over the mural and ruin a lot of great work that has been done. Im hoping someone can help .I have a mural on my building and would like to protect if from graffiti Can anyone suggest a clear coat ?
if the artist have enough respect in the streets you shouldnt worry about that.





but if they disrespect other artist most likely they will retaliate by destroying one of their best pieces (your building for example)





i would suggest asking the artist for his art background, see if he has any beef or anything...





art is always best when it's in it's original form and you dont want to take anything away from the mural.I have a mural on my building and would like to protect if from graffiti Can anyone suggest a clear coat ?
I would say yacht varnish as this is very weather resistant. But the solvents in cellulose spray paint will eat into most varnishes. Maybe an acrylic varnish would resist. But you would have to test it first to see the result.
http://www.ZELEBRITY.it





http://www.myspace.com/zelebrity133
  • my myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment