Saturday, February 27, 2010

Does your civic 2008 trunk interior have clear coat?

I bought the 2008 civic coupe, but i just realized that the interior or interior lining of the trunk does not have clear coat. I was even cleaning that area and it rubbed off some color off because it does not have a clear coat. Im not sure if it comes like that or they forgot to put it on. If someone have the same car as me, let me know if it's the same. thank you.Does your civic 2008 trunk interior have clear coat?
nope, your correct, they do not clear coat the interior of the trunk area or hood. Even the inside of the fender edges on 90% of new cars are not clear coated, thats why the color looks so different. When I repair cars, I always clear those areas if thats an area I repaired. I prefer the car to be shiny everywhere.


Only your top class cars will have everything painted with clear in the trunk area and under the hood. like caddies, jags and so on.
  • my myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment