Thursday, February 25, 2010

Where can I find a strong clear-coat sealer for glass jewelry?

I make and alter jewelry (pendants, backings, rings) and need a strong sealer/clearcoat to use after I've colored my (glass) pendants or rings. I've made it by using nail polish but it doesn't last long at all.





I also don't mind using products that aren't specifically made just for crafts.





Could someone help?Where can I find a strong clear-coat sealer for glass jewelry?
Use clearkote or clear varnish like they use on wood floors. That will definitely give you a rock solid surface and glossy as well.





Or use fingernail hardener which is also clear and gloosy.Where can I find a strong clear-coat sealer for glass jewelry?
Glass normally does not need a coating. Are you painting on the glass? I would think almost anything would wear off quickly when in constant contact and rubbing on the body. That is why glass is fused, so the object is all glass.
Hi





you can find everything relate to jewelry making here.
you can have a look at here:


http://www.jewelrybase.com/home.php?cat=鈥?/a>


nice name brand jewelry and accessories.


for your choice, hope you will like it.
  • my myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment