Saturday, February 27, 2010

How to fix my paint (clear coat?)?

I've had my car out for awhile its black and has a good paint job except a small portion.


There are these spots where the (maybe its the clearcoat) looks like flat crystals on the top of the car and under the spoiler. It was waxed quite a while ago but for all I know it could be that coming off cause I haven't kept it up.





If I have these ';sunspots'; what can I safely use to remove the white color. I can't pay for a paint job.





It comes off somewhat if I scrape it but I don't want to scratch it. If it has to be dulled a little that's ok I just want it least noticable. And I need to sell this beauty.How to fix my paint (clear coat?)?
Wash, then buff or polish it with a heavier cut cleaner, then wax. Don't wax before polishing or you will just be undoing your work.How to fix my paint (clear coat?)?
wash wax then you may try a polishing compoud on a small area see if that works .other wise sell as is

No comments:

Post a Comment